“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
1 in 10 children lacks access to quality Education. We are on a mission to change that! Here’s how:
– Children of any class in the society, should have access to quality and modern Education
– History of Nigeria should be taught and made compulsory in all schools
– Children should visit the Museums and National Parks
– Public schools should be equipped with up-to-date learning facilities
– Teachers are trained and re-trained at intervals
– Children should be introduced to voluntary organizations, such as Boys scout, Girls’ guide, Red cross, Jets Club, Young farmers Club, e.t.c
Once upon a time, when teaching was a passion, today it is a different story. Together we can change that!
– TeamCascade #EducateOneChild #TrainTheTrainer
With the advent of modern technology, quality Education should be made accessible to children everywhere.
– Samson Amatotsero